Welcome to XTerra Dalmatians

Friday, August 13, 2010

Puppy Update

The pups are 6 weeks old today.  It's so hard to believe.  Time really flies.  I have to admit, it's going to be really hard to let them go in 2 weeks.  They came into my life at a perfect time.  I just finished my schooling, got a job, and am embarking on a new career (starting soon).

The puppies hearing test (B.A.E.R) was conducted yesterday and they all have Bilateral Normal hearing.  That means that all 5 can hear in both ears.  Yeah!   The other good news is that all but Jay (the under ear patched boy) are show quality, we can not fault anyone.  We decided to keep Madison (RK's XTerra's Killing Me Softly).

The liver boy, Franklin, is looking for a home.  He is real sweet and I've labeled him the mountain climber.  He likes to get on top of everything. Here's a picture...wow, looking at this picture, I don't care if he sticks around for a bit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment